With patient’s needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Our list is OPEN! You can download the forms you need to register with is here:
Please bring both completed forms along with some photographic ID to the Reception desk and we will be happy to register you.
Register for Online Appointment Booking/Repeat Prescription Requests
We currently offer the facility to book appointments and to order repeat prescriptions electronically. You will need to come into the Surgery with photo identification (driver's licence or passport) and we will arrange for your access to be provided for these services.
Further information can be accessed via the link which follows:
Flu Clinics now available to book into.
You qualify for an NHS flu jab if you are 65 or over, or if you have any of the following problems:
- Heart disease
- Asthma (on inhaled steroids)
- Kidney failure
- Any condition requiring steroids or cancer treatment
- You are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person
- Chronic bronchitis
- Respiratory disease making you short of breath
- Multiple sclerosis or hereditary and degenerative diseases of the Central Nervous System
- Suffered a stroke
- Anti-pneumonia jab In addition, if you are aged 65 or over or are in one of the ‘at risk’ groups outlined above you should have an anti-pneumonia jab. If you have not had an anti-pneumonia vaccination please ask the nurse about this.
Please call the reception team and book your FLU JAB appointment now!
Access & Parking
Access is easy - a lift is available to the upper floor and a wheelchair is available for your use. A disabled toilet is also available. Car parking is available for patients while in surgery only. A park-and-pay car park is available in Short Street.
(Site updated 06/11/2019)